News & Announcements
updated on April 21, 2013
1. If you have not already made arrangements with Deacon Blalock and need a ride to New Mercy on Sundays and Tuesdays, please be sure to contact the church by 6:00 the day before you want to be picked up.
2. If you are a member of New Mercy and you have an email address and you are not receiving periodic emails from the church, please send your email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or turn it in to the office. Also, if your phone number or address has changed since you first joined New Mercy please see First Lady to update your information.
3. The Clothes Closet and Food Pantry Ministry is open every Saturday from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm. Please see Sis. Hyson Tucker to sign up to volunteer or for more information.
4. If you have announcements, please get them to Reverend C.C. by the Friday before the Sunday to be announced.
5. You can take the awesome teaching and preaching at New Mercy with you every day. See Deacon Keith Rountree to order a CD of the sermons. The CDs are $5. You can order them on Sunday and they will be ready the following Sunday.
6. Join us for YAHWEH Truth Young Adult Bible Study on Sunday mornings at 9:45 am. This is designed for people 19-35 years old.
7. Celebrate Recovery is every Monday. Fellowship begins at 6:30 and the group starts at 7:00 pm. Come and allow God to help you with your hurts, habits, and hang-ups. This is open to the community so please share this opportunity with others.
8. Please join us for Corporate prayer every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm, followed by Adult and Youth Bible Study 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Also join the men of New Mercy for a Men’s Bible study and fellowship on Wednesdays at 7:00 pm. Please see one of our deacons for more information. We encourage you to come and seek God through prayer and gain a greater understanding of God’s Word because “Understanding is the best thing in the world.”
If you have a favorite quote or a favorite scripture that you would like to have read for the thought for the day, please submit them to Rev. CC.
The thought for the day is: Don’t assume that every critic is a hater. Some people are just telling you the truth.